Saturday, May 7, 2016

Western men’s opinions: Why not to date American women

Dear friends,


My regular reader Hilton has explained a few times already why he does not want to date an American woman. I decided to do a little online analysis and find Western men’s opinions on “Why don’t they want to date American women” through different Russian and Ukrainian women forums.

Here is Hilton’s opinion on why not to date American ladies:

I’ve dated 23 different women in my life and none, NOT ONE SINGLE AMERICAN WOMEN, was able to convince me as to why marrying any of them would be any better than me staying single!

I don’t hate american women but I understand that the american culture, being that I’m a native hawaiian, don’t match my thought process and outlook on life. I’m reserved and somewhat conservative. I found that the outlook on life that Ukrainian women have match how I think and I believe that you have to search for a woman, from a country, that matches how you look at life. Being an american with another american isn’t good enough these days. Information moves too quickly and wrong information moves even quicker. So, you have to find what matches your outlook on life; even if that means looking in another country to do so!

*************************************************************************************************

I would correctly say that 95%, at minimum, of ALL american women, who are 18 years of age and older, will put there career ahead of there relationships with there boyfriends/husband simply because of the femenistic culture that has brainwashed american women. American men know that American women have overpriced themselves in the market and now you have female politicians(american female politicians) making laws that makes it harder for american men to find wives outside of the United States….

***********************************************************************************************

We all know why American guys want to find a woman from Ukraine or Russia, namely: we are feminine, family-oriented and pretty. We all know why Russian and Ukrainian women dream to find a match abroad, namely: most Russian and Ukrainian men drink too much, they are violent, they don’t respect their woman, they don’t respect family values…

I am wondering if American ladies are not able and do not want to give their men the basic things like care, attention, affection, respect and patience in the relationship and marriage. Is that really true? In my opinion, the most common reason (that I’ve heard of) why American men want to find a Ukrainian or Russian woman is that American women (their women) are extremely emancipated and career oriented.

I found some interesting opinions of the Western men that I would like to present in the today’s article:

Opinion # 1:
Opinion # 2:
Opinion # 3:

Opinion # 4:

Opinion # 5:


Opinion # 6:

And why don’t you want to date an American woman, dear readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment